JUN 18; Final
JUN 25; Final
JUL 9; Final
JUL 16; Final
JUL 23; Final
JUL 30; Final
AUG 6; 7 pm
AUG 13; 4 pm
AUG 20; 7 pm
AUG 27; Final
- Raiders Expand Scholarship Program
- Raiders Banquet Closes the Book on 2016
- Fletcher, Nelson Get Top Honors at All-County Banquet
- Parkside Student Learning with the Raiders
- Raiders Announce 2017 Tryout Date
- Hall of Fame Profile – Greg Fictum
- Hall of Fame Profile – Fred Vondra
- Hall of Fame Profile – Connie Jorgenson
- Hall of Fame Profile – Arnie Garber
- Defensive Lineman Marvin McKee
What is Kringle you ask? The original kringle is a wonderful butter layered Danish pastry that was first introduced to Racine and southeast Wisconsin in the late 1800’s by Danish immigrant bakers. In its original form, it was a pretzel shaped, almond filled coffee cake. Over the years, different fruit and nut fillings were introduced to offer variety.
Later, at customer request, the overlapping, “pretzel-twist” was eliminated, and it has kept its present oval-shape ever since. The labor intensive three-day process required to create kringle results in the light, tender, flaky and flavorful pastry the original bakers intended.
To order kringle online, please visit O&H Danish Bakery, a Racine Raiders supporter. They can even ship it anywhere you want!