JUN 18; Final
JUN 25; Final
JUL 9; Final
JUL 16; Final
JUL 23; Final
JUL 30; Final
AUG 6; 7 pm
AUG 13; 4 pm
AUG 20; 7 pm
AUG 27; Final
- Raiders Expand Scholarship Program
- Raiders Banquet Closes the Book on 2016
- Fletcher, Nelson Get Top Honors at All-County Banquet
- Parkside Student Learning with the Raiders
- Raiders Announce 2017 Tryout Date
- Hall of Fame Profile – Greg Fictum
- Hall of Fame Profile – Fred Vondra
- Hall of Fame Profile – Connie Jorgenson
- Hall of Fame Profile – Arnie Garber
- Defensive Lineman Marvin McKee
Youth Football Camp
The Racine Raiders will host a free youth football camp on Saturday, August 20, 2016, from 10 a.m. to noon at Historic Horlick Athletic Field. The camp is limited to 100 participants. Participants must be entering grades 3-8 to participate.
Considered Racine’s premiere youth football camp, participants will receive instruction on fundamentals for success on both offense and defense. The high-quality instruction will be provided by players and coaches from the 9-time national champion Racine Raiders.
The instruction will take place in a non-contact setting. Participants will receive a free t-shirt and free admission for them and a parent into the August 20, Racine Raiders game at Historic Horlick Athletic Field against the Racine Threat.
Camp participants should wear shirts, shorts, and football shoes for the camp. Parents must mail a registration and waiver form no later than July 23 (deadline has been extended). Registration will be offered on a first come, first serve basis so parents are encouraged to mail the registration forms early. Registration will only be available on the day of the camp if space is available. T-shirts cannot be guaranteed for walk-up registration on the day of the camp, however.
For more information, please call (414) 243-9508, or download the registration and waiver form.
- Apple Holler Restaurant
- First Call Heating and Cooling
- Fischer Precise
- Racine Dental Group
- Tri-City Bank
- DeRango’s -West Racine
- Heating and Cooling Systems