JUN 18; Final
JUN 25; Final
JUL 9; Final
JUL 16; Final
JUL 23; Final
JUL 30; Final
AUG 6; 7 pm
AUG 13; 4 pm
AUG 20; 7 pm
AUG 27; Final
- Raiders Expand Scholarship Program
- Raiders Banquet Closes the Book on 2016
- Fletcher, Nelson Get Top Honors at All-County Banquet
- Parkside Student Learning with the Raiders
- Raiders Announce 2017 Tryout Date
- Hall of Fame Profile – Greg Fictum
- Hall of Fame Profile – Fred Vondra
- Hall of Fame Profile – Connie Jorgenson
- Hall of Fame Profile – Arnie Garber
- Defensive Lineman Marvin McKee
Hall of Fame Profile – Connie Jorgenson
- Updated: October 19, 2016
Connie Jorgenson has been involved with the Racine Raiders organization for over 20 years. It started as a family affair. Her daughter, Trista, was a water girl, son Steven, dressed as the mascot, and husband Rich, sold beer in concessions.
The kids moved on but Connie and Rich continued to work in the concessions stand for many years. Connie also managed the Trading Post for many years and still continues to assist that staff. Early in her career with the Raiders, Connie took over the treasurer responsibilities and has worked with the board of directors for over 19 years.
Connie retired at one point. That was short-lived as nine months of paperwork filling two cardboard boxes got delivered to her at the end of the year.
Connie hasn’t had a chance to attend as many games as she’d like to as of late. She’s enjoying spending time with her three granddaughters (Piper, 2, Riley, 1, and Leya, 1). She is still faithfully serving the Raiders behind the scenes, helping whoever needs her.
Connie is a 2016 inductee into the Racine Raiders Hall of Fame.