- Raiders Expand Scholarship Program
- Raiders Banquet Closes the Book on 2016
- Fletcher, Nelson Get Top Honors at All-County Banquet
- Parkside Student Learning with the Raiders
- Raiders Announce 2017 Tryout Date
- Hall of Fame Profile – Greg Fictum
- Hall of Fame Profile – Fred Vondra
- Hall of Fame Profile – Connie Jorgenson
- Hall of Fame Profile – Arnie Garber
- Defensive Lineman Marvin McKee
Racine Raiders Dine and Donate at Racine Charcoal Grill Locations on April 21
- Updated: April 10, 2016
The next Dine and Donate date is Thursday, April 21, 2016. Grab a meal at one of the Racine Charcoal Grill and Rotisserie locations and support the Racine Raiders! The Racine Charcoal Grill and Rotisserie locations will donate 10% of your bill before taxes and tip to the Raiders.
It’s a win-win-win! You get a great meal, the Raiders get a portion of the proceeds from your bill, and Charcoal Grill gets to provide you with tremendous food and service. Customers must print and bring a certificate with them for the Raiders to get credit. The two Racine locations are:
- East: 3839 Douglas Avenue, (262) 639-2050
- West: 8300 Washington Avenue, (262) 884-4717
The donations from Dine and Donate help the Racine Raiders provide programs for the Racine community, particularly our youth.
The Charcoal Grill and Rotisserie opened their first location on Douglas Avenue in Racine nearly 20 years ago and have been an active member of the community ever since.
The Racine Raiders are a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization.