- Raiders Expand Scholarship Program
- Raiders Banquet Closes the Book on 2016
- Fletcher, Nelson Get Top Honors at All-County Banquet
- Parkside Student Learning with the Raiders
- Raiders Announce 2017 Tryout Date
- Hall of Fame Profile – Greg Fictum
- Hall of Fame Profile – Fred Vondra
- Hall of Fame Profile – Connie Jorgenson
- Hall of Fame Profile – Arnie Garber
- Defensive Lineman Marvin McKee
Raiders Announce 2017 Tryout Date
- Updated: December 14, 2016
The Racine Raiders will hold a free tryout for players interested in seeing if they have what it takes to be a champion. The tryouts will be held on Saturday, February 11, 2017, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Tarble Recreation Center on the Carthage College campus in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
All prospective players should fill out a Player Tryout Form on the Play for the Raiders recruitment website. The tryouts are for all positions, including punters and kickers. Players should wear indoor shoes and appropriate athletic apparel to run through football drills.
The Racine Raiders offer a different way and place than you’ve probably ever encountered before to play adult amateur football.
- A place where fans show up for games, kids look up to you, and people want your autograph.
- A way with no tryout fees, no player fees, and team-sponsored travel for road games.
- A team that provides professional athletic trainers, and if needed, referrals to a board certified orthopedic surgeon.
Do yourself a favor and attend a Racine Raiders tryout before you sign any paperwork or give money to another team.
Register on our recruitment website today. There is a different way. Come be a part of it.