JUN 18; Final
JUN 25; Final
JUL 9; Final
JUL 16; Final
JUL 23; Final
JUL 30; Final
AUG 6; 7 pm
AUG 13; 4 pm
AUG 20; 7 pm
AUG 27; Final
- Raiders Expand Scholarship Program
- Raiders Banquet Closes the Book on 2016
- Fletcher, Nelson Get Top Honors at All-County Banquet
- Parkside Student Learning with the Raiders
- Raiders Announce 2017 Tryout Date
- Hall of Fame Profile – Greg Fictum
- Hall of Fame Profile – Fred Vondra
- Hall of Fame Profile – Connie Jorgenson
- Hall of Fame Profile – Arnie Garber
- Defensive Lineman Marvin McKee
Racine Raiders at Door County Destroyers
- Updated: February 4, 2016
FIELD: Baileys Harbor Recreational Park
FIELD ADDRESS: 2623 Summit Road, Baileys Harbor, WI 54202
KICKOFF: 4 p.m.
GATES OPEN: 2:30 p.m.
SEATING: There is limited seating available. Fans are encouraged to bring their own chairs.
FAN BUS: The Raiders have a fan bus going to the game (read more about the fan bus). If you want to get a ride to and from Baileys Harbor, contact Kathie Davis at (262) 960-2993. The cost is $20 per person (all ages) and exact payment is required. This doesn’t include a ticket to the game. The bus will leave the Historic Horlick Athletic Field parking lot at noon.
- $8 and includes one drink
- 10 and under is free
CONCESSIONS: Full concessions including hot beef sandwiches, hot dogs, chips, candy, beer, soda, water, and Powerade.