JUN 18; Final
JUN 25; Final
JUL 9; Final
JUL 16; Final
JUL 23; Final
JUL 30; Final
AUG 6; 7 pm
AUG 13; 4 pm
AUG 20; 7 pm
AUG 27; Final
- Raiders Expand Scholarship Program
- Raiders Banquet Closes the Book on 2016
- Fletcher, Nelson Get Top Honors at All-County Banquet
- Parkside Student Learning with the Raiders
- Raiders Announce 2017 Tryout Date
- Hall of Fame Profile – Greg Fictum
- Hall of Fame Profile – Fred Vondra
- Hall of Fame Profile – Connie Jorgenson
- Hall of Fame Profile – Arnie Garber
- Defensive Lineman Marvin McKee
Racine Raiders at Milwaukee County Chargers
- Updated: February 4, 2016
FIELD: Hart Park
FIELD ADDRESS: 7300 West Chestnut Street, Wauwatosa, WI 53213
KICKOFF: 7 p.m.
GATES OPEN: 6 p.m.
SEATING: Ample bleacher seating on both sides of the field.
CONCESSIONS: A full concessions menu. They also serve beer. No carry-ins allowed.
- 16 and up – $8
- 12 – 15 years old – $5
- 6 – 11 years old – $3
- Under 6 – free
- Retirees, Military, Vets, Police, Fire, EMTs, and Paramedics $3. (Anyone wearing their uniform get in free.)
You will encounter construction and possible delays heading to Hart Park. State Street through parts of Tosa Village is closed around Hart Park (more information). There is also construction on I-894 if you choose to take that route.