JUN 18; Final
JUN 25; Final
JUL 9; Final
JUL 16; Final
JUL 23; Final
JUL 30; Final
AUG 6; 7 pm
AUG 13; 4 pm
AUG 20; 7 pm
AUG 27; Final
- Raiders Expand Scholarship Program
- Raiders Banquet Closes the Book on 2016
- Fletcher, Nelson Get Top Honors at All-County Banquet
- Parkside Student Learning with the Raiders
- Raiders Announce 2017 Tryout Date
- Hall of Fame Profile – Greg Fictum
- Hall of Fame Profile – Fred Vondra
- Hall of Fame Profile – Connie Jorgenson
- Hall of Fame Profile – Arnie Garber
- Defensive Lineman Marvin McKee
Racine Raiders at Sheboygan County Rebels
- Updated: February 4, 2016
FIELD: Memorial Park
FIELD ADDRESS: 406 North River Parkway, Howards Grove, WI 53083
KICKOFF: 6 p.m.
SEATING: There is no bleacher seating on the visitor side of the field. We highly encourage you to bring a chair for yourself.
FAN BUS: The Raiders have a fan bus going to the game. If you want to get a ride to and from Howards Grove, arrive at the Historic Horlick Athletic Field parking lot between 2:30 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. The cost is $20 per person (all ages) and exact payment is required. This doesn’t include a ticket to the game.
TICKET INFO: $4 general admission, $3 seniors, and 10 years of age and under are free.